Careers at ASEBP
When it comes to employee satisfaction and workplace wellness, we don’t just talk the talk. We’ve worked hard to build a healthy, positive and inclusive workplace culture that supports the holistic well-being of our employees and fosters their personal and professional success. It’s this hard work that’s made us one of Alberta’s Top Employers seven years in a row, and more recently a recipient of two Psychologically Healthy Workplace Awards on both the provincial and international levels.
Our approach is simple—we support our employees so they can support our covered members and make ASEBP the best it can be.
It’s people that matter most at the Alberta School Employee Benefit Plan (ASEBP). Whether it’s our own employees or the covered members we serve, we genuinely care about each and every member of the ASEBP family and we work hard to put them first in everything we do.
If you’re looking to work in a tight-knit, team-oriented culture and are interested in making a positive impact on the lives of Alberta’s school employees, ASEBP is the place for you.
Benefits and Perks
- 35-hour work week
- Flexible work schedules
- Discretionary flex days
- Ample vacation days and sick time
- Earned Day Off (EDO) program
- Premium extended health and dental plan
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Extended Disability Benefits
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Health and wellness spending accounts
- Defined-benefit pension plan (through LAPP)
- Paid volunteer hours
- Opportunity to attend a two-day mental health first-aid workshop
- Brand-new office space with plenty of natural light and sit/stand desks
- Subsidized heated underground parking
- Bike racks, locker rooms and showers
- Variety of staff-led, corporately-subsidized events and so much more!
Note that some benefits may vary by contract type.