Data Warehouse Developer
We are seeking a Data Warehouse Developer to join our Business Intelligence team. The Data Warehouse Developer is responsible for end-to-end ETL design, development, testing and maintenance, and ongoing support of ASEBP's data warehouse. The successful candidate will work closely with other members of the business intelligence team on various reporting projects, acting as the expert in ETL processes.
The ideal candidate has significant experience writing complex T-SQL queries, with at least three to five years of related experience.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Apply the Kimball Lifecycle methodology for developing data warehouses to new business areas identified by leadership.
- Document the source system architecture, participate in the design of the dimensional model, and develop the data mapping and physical model.
- Complete ETL development, validation and testing.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support of the existing SSIS workflows.
- Troubleshoot, monitor and conduct performance improvement of the ETL.
- Identify any data issues with the operational ETL and work with information technology services to resolve the issues.
- Provide addition SSAS Tabular Model development and optimization.
Your Education and Experience
- A minimum of three to five years of related experience.
- Completion of a two or three year technical certificate or diploma in a related field.
A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Significant experience writing complex T-SQL queries.
- An excellent understanding of the structure of relational databases, data warehouses and their implementation.
- Proven ability to work effectively with large volumes of data, business lines and plans.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS), data models, database design, SQL Server 2012 and up, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Visual Studio, PowerBI and other Microsoft programs. Experience with SAS, SPSS, R, or other statistical software is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Flexibility, initiative, perseverance and integrity.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects over varying timelines.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
If you have the required qualifications and would like to become a member of our team, please submit your resume by Friday, November 15, 2019.
No phone calls please. We thank all interested individuals, but only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. ASEBP is an equal opportunity employer.
All offers of employment for this position are conditional upon satisfactory background and reference checks, which may include a criminal record check, and/or education and employment verification.