An exciting job opportunity is available for a receptionist to join our team! This position is responsible for greeting and responding to all guest inquiries, and answering and redirecting all incoming telephone calls. This role also provides support services to the organization through a variety of administrative tasks including processing address changes, couriering correspondence and maintaining school jurisdiction printed material supply levels.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide professional and courteous reception services to all guests, greeting incoming visitors and responding to all telephone calls in a prompt and polite manner.
- Resolve issues and answer questions at first contact whenever possible, ensuring that calls are redirected to the appropriate staff member when necessary.
- Assist walk-in clients (and callers) by listening attentively and understanding their needs/concerns and notifying the appropriate staff member to address or resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- Manage employee attendance inbox, ensuring that all staff absences are reported to the appropriate areas in a timely manner.
- Send and receive all couriers and deliveries.
- Maintain printed material stocks and other miscellaneous support activities.
Your Education and Experience
- A high school diploma, including or supplemented by training in Microsoft Office and general office duties.
- Some experience in customer service is desirable.
A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to organize workflow and priorities to meet the needs of a variety of clients.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The desire to work within a team environment to meet organizational goals, with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Experience in a health, insurance and/or benefits administration environment an asset.
How To Apply
If you have the required qualifications and would like to become a member of our team, please submit your resume by Friday, December 14.
No phone calls please. We thank all interested individuals, but only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. ASEBP is an equal opportunity employer.